Ligue Des Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

Valeri Nedved

4 posters

Go down

Valeri Nedved  Empty Valeri Nedved

Post by Wasty. Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 17:54

Valeri Nedved KHL C 6''03 195LBS / 22 ANS / TOP OF LINE UP  CZE

Fils de l'excellent joueur Petr Nedved , Valeri évoluant en KHL à été ignorer lors du draft de 2019. Depuis , il évolue en khl et connais un succès monstre en dominant la ligue d'années en années ! STATS 73 points en 62 parties.
Recherche Arrow Veut jouer pour une équipe aspirante a la coupe stanley!
Wasty.
Wasty.
Capitaine

Joueur préféré : Jack Hughes#86 | Trevor Zegras#46 | Cole Caufield#22

Back to top Go down

Valeri Nedved  Empty Re: Valeri Nedved

Post by Wasty. Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 20:33

Nous lui offrons un salaire de 2.5M pour une durée de 3 saisons!!
Wasty.
Wasty.
Capitaine

Joueur préféré : Jack Hughes#86 | Trevor Zegras#46 | Cole Caufield#22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dg_Marty Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 22:25

Étant donné que WSH peut causer bien des surprises avec la bonne fin de saison qu'on a eu, on a besoin de 1-2 morceau pour etre contender. Nous offrons donc :

3.5M / 2 ans avec en tete une prolongation de contrat pour un mega contrat. Bonus offert de 1M si il atteint 60points
Dg_Marty
Dg_Marty
Midget AA

Joueur préféré : Tyler Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plourdyy Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 22:47

Hi Valeri, It's the GM of TB. Heard a lot of good things about you from my scouts down in Russia. They told me that you were an offensive machine, hard on pucks and that you compete hard. That's exactly the kind of guy I need on my top 6 to make us a serious cup contender. 

Last year, we finished 6th in the league in a very good eastern conference but we did not score that much of goals per game. We were defeated by the Stanley Cup champs the Leafs in the second round. With you around, you will obviously help us scoring goals and good things could happen this year . I can assure you a lot of ice-time on the second line and some good power-play minutes. 
So, here's the deal I have to offer you, it would be a 4 years 16 M $ contract with an AAV of 4M per year and a bonus 1,5 M $ performance bonuses if you rack up at least 60 points.  

If you interested in becoming a Lightning, get in contact with me as soon as possible so I can arrange the paperwork and work on your visa.

JF Plourde 
TB general manager
Plourdyy
Plourdyy
Midget

Joueur préféré : Elias Pettersson
Équipe : CGY

Back to top Go down

Post by SD09 Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 16:43

Nous offrons 4,5M pour 4 ans avec bonis de 2M si il atteint le cap des 40 buts.
SD09
SD09
Pee-Wee

Joueur préféré : Carey Price

Back to top Go down

Post by Dg_Marty Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 21:59

Plourdyy wrote:Hi Valeri, It's the GM of TB. Heard a lot of good things about you from my scouts down in Russia. They told me that you were an offensive machine, hard on pucks and that you compete hard. That's exactly the kind of guy I need on my top 6 to make us a serious cup contender. 

Last year, we finished 6th in the league in a very good eastern conference but we did not score that much of goals per game. We were defeated by the Stanley Cup champs the Leafs in the second round. With you around, you will obviously help us scoring goals and good things could happen this year . I can assure you a lot of ice-time on the second line and some good power-play minutes. 
So, here's the deal I have to offer you, it would be a 4 years 16 M $ contract with an AAV of 4M per year and a bonus 1,5 M $ performance bonuses if you rack up at least 60 points.  

If you interested in becoming a Lightning, get in contact with me as soon as possible so I can arrange the paperwork and work on your visa.

JF Plourde 
TB general manager

Tbnk de fucker hahahaha Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dg_Marty
Dg_Marty
Midget AA

Joueur préféré : Tyler Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plourdyy Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 22:13

Dg_Marty wrote:
Plourdyy wrote:Hi Valeri, It's the GM of TB. Heard a lot of good things about you from my scouts down in Russia. They told me that you were an offensive machine, hard on pucks and that you compete hard. That's exactly the kind of guy I need on my top 6 to make us a serious cup contender. 

JF Plourde 
TB general manager

Tbnk de fucker hahahaha Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Hahahaha mon frere m’a donné cette idée la
Plourdyy
Plourdyy
Midget

Joueur préféré : Elias Pettersson
Équipe : CGY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content