Ligue Des Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Butch List

+2
Speedall
Butchy26
6 posters

Go down

Butch List Empty Butch List

Post by Butchy26 Thu 30 Dec 2021 - 12:31

I leave you my last list, updated with some NHL camp footage/Euro league and of course the WJ.
My background: I'm a ''skills'' coach(I don't love this term) I had work with Q team last year and now I'm working with a structure from PW to Midget AAA in QC. I'm also a scout for a Q team. I made my last for several years now, you can check my record below.

How I proceed for my list: I'm little bit different from other scout. A lot of scout will look habit of each player(How he play defensively, short shift, hard, go to the net etc) and it a very big big part of the game. You want these info when you make a selection but these thing its not my thing. I'm not as good as other to evaluate that. I'm more concentrated on the skills package and HOW he do his thing. How he do his pivot? How he make his shot? Do he have a technical problem? Can we fix it? It that important? Exemple: We have a player with decent mobility, was able to do a breakout by himself. His IQ and Mobility was very very good, and habitually a I will fall in love with these player. But the way he hold on his stick produce a lot of turnover. His top hand was close to his body and his lower hand was in front. The good way his the inverse if you want to utilise your flex and if you want to have control. So he wasn't able to make hard pass, or receive hard pass. His shooting was poor, so he wasn't able to run a first PP. This thing is very hard to improved, so this player was a no for me.

#1 : I check about HOCKEY SENSE. How he can handle the SPACE. A bad player doesn't know where the space is. A good player is aware of where the space is and he can use it. a VERY VERY TALENTED PLAYER know where the space is and he can create and manipulate the SPACE to have more time. A player who can do this will rise and rise on my list.
#2 : athletic development potential : I will try to evaluate if the player is already at his ceiling of his athletic development. How he skate, how his angle flexion, how back arch etc. These thing is hard to explain, it's more about a feeling
#3 : Obviously, the skating. He his fast? Mobile? Use weight shift? Can make good fake with his feet like punch fake, Crosby etc. But this one his relate to hockey sense. If a player is very very fast but can't generate something on the ice, his speed is less attractive. I will prefer a low speed but with good mobility and the capacity to use his foot work to find space and create something. For defenders, the backward, pivot and t-push ability his a huge factor on the evaluation
#3 : Wich indivual tactic he utilise : Stickhandling player < Simple fake. 
#4 : Finaly, I look for one thing that the player will do in the NHL . I don't want a meh player. I want a good forechecker or a good half-board man in PP. I want a shutdown, I want a good first pass etc. I want a player who bring something special to the team

1. Owen Power — I’m not high on him in the same way as was high on Cale Makar or Quinn Hughes. What I like the most his is aptitude to create offensive in the OZP, in comparaison to Makar/Hughes who was a beast in the breakout. His since and his skating agility is pretty good, but he have practice a little bit his gap on the rush against
  2. William Eklund — He was my favourite forward at the last draft with Cole Sillinger. Hockey sens to the roof, specially on the rush. He can rush the pace or slowing it, able to manipulate opponent to create the passing line that he want.
  3. Kent Johnson — Love his upside on the PowerPlay, and in the same way of Eklund, I love how he controls the game. Pretty good on the thigh space to beat opponent (very good on fake punch)
  4. Jake Sanderson — This def is amazing. I’m not sur about his offensive upside, but this guy will be able to play 25-27 min in the NHL, pretty sur about it. Skating ability is very very good, with a good first pass. His gap is excellent
  5. Mason McTavish — Big centerman with skills in the mold of Benn and Geztlaf. He play the game the right way, and he will be a force into Anaheim Lineup for several year
  6. Simon Edvinsson — Breakout Machine, with excellent gap (sometime, he overgapping, but his skating save him) Big guy, too.
  7. Quinton Byfield — Never be the big fans of Quinton Byfield, but I can say that with his skills level, IQ and his size, he deserve to be here. Job to do with him on the rush
  8. Luke Hughes — Breakout machine. Able to carry the puck and generate odd man rush. Need to work on his shop to be a top PP guy in the NHL.
  9. Victor Sodestrom
  10. Matty Beniers — A force on the breakout. He can carry the puck all ice long, but he need to understand how to create chance with teammates less in movement. I think Eklund/Johnson will put more point on boards, but Beniers will generate several rush entry
  11. Ville Heinola —
  12. Cole Perfetti — Was never his big fans, I thought that his game will be hard to translate into the NHL, but I have to say that his hockey sens is more than good. He think the game at a high level, and his PP skills set is very good. He think he have to be better on 1 vs 1. Perfetti will become a first line player, but he will need good player with him to be good
  13. Jack Quinn
  14. Dylan Holloway
  15. Matt Boldy — 2 year ago, I questioned his hockey sens, but man this guy have hockey sens. He will beat player in the corner and attack the net, and make a brillant pass to the second post. So good on rush, too.
  16. Kaiden Guhle — Guhle had the best gap in this list. IMPRESSIVE. But his first pass is good but very simple, he not generate odd man rush. I can say that is overall offensive game is simple, but his defensive is so good, and so his skating.
  17. Alex Holtz - I think he had more speed than I thought, and I thing is a better passer than I thought.
  18. Brandt Clarke
  19. Marco Rossi
  20. Matt Coronato
  21. Hendrix Lapierre — I work with Hendrix one year with the Sags. My all time favorite player to work with. Super intelligent young man, who is so passionate about the game that he knows all clip of Greztky or Bure on Youtube. His ability to carry the puck, and make pass on the rush is very good, too.
  22. Topi Niemela
  23. Grigori Denisenko
  24. Kirril Marchenko
  25. Shakir Mukhamadullin
  26. Jakob Pelletier — Know him since a long time. Great player, but I wasn’t seeing his big attribute to play in the show. Now I see a guy with a big big heart, who play very good in tight space.
  27. Mattias Norlinder — Always be a big big fan of Norlinder. Love how he manipulate the game, like only few do on this year list.
  28. Erik Branstrom — Always be a big big fan of Branstrom. I think someday, he will explode. Too much talent to break the pressure, to not play a big role in the NHL. But the time is running.
  29. Ridley Greig - Love his skills set. Great skating, with great hands in tight space, who play a simple game north and west. A force in the lineup
  30. Isak Rosen
  31. Ryan Merkley
  32. Jonatan Berggren — Was on my top 12 on his draft year. Great minds with great skills. He will be a good second liner, a Sam Gagner type. Very good on PP
  33. Lucas Reichel
  34. Jake Neighbours
  35. Jacob Perreault
  36. Joe Veleno — He will play a long time in the NHL.
  37. Mavrick Bourque
  38. Dylan Guenther
  39. Vitali Kravstov
  40. Lassi Thompson
  41. Phillip Broberg
  42. Peyton Krebs
  43. Thomas Bordeleau
  44. Brock Faber
  45. Cam York
  46. Olen Zellweger
  47. Mattias Maccelli
  48. Tyson Foerster
  49. Thomas Harley
  50. Zac Jones
  51. Nick Robertson,Brett Berard, Tyler Madden, Wyatt Johnston, Xavier Bourgault ,Alex Turcotte, Justin Barron, Brendan Brisson, Ryan O'Rourke, Helge Grans, Noel Gunler
  52. And few others!!

January 2021

1. Stuztle
  2. Lafrenière
  3. Zegras
  4. Drysdale
  5. Byram
  6. Sandersen
  7. Kaprizov
  8. Sodestrom
  9. Branstrom
  10. Seider
  11. Raymond
  12. Byfield
  13. Caufield
  14. Bouchard
  15. Cozens

January 2020

1. Byram
  2. Branstrom
  3. Kaprizov
  4. Zegras
  5. Cozens
  6. Dach
  7. Boqvist
  8. Caufield
  9. Sandin
  10. Turcotte
  11. Hayton
  12. Heinola
  13. Kravstov
  14. Zadina
  15. Bouchard

January 2019

1. Hughes
  2. Makar
  3. Branstrom
  4. Kravstov
  5. Vesalainen
  6. Kaprizov
  7. Borgstrom
  8. Tolvanen
  9. Fox
  10. Boqvist
  11. Bouchard
  12. Necas
  13. Zadina
  14. Poehling
  15. Wahlstrom

January 2018

1. Makar
  2. Chabot
  3. Petterson
  4. Connor
  5. Jost
  6. Kaprizov
  7. Puljujarvi
  8. Mittelstadt
  9. Liljegreen
  10. Heinskanen
  11. Necas
  12. Andersson
  13. Fox
  14. Suzuki

https://liguedespros.actifforum.com/t238598-columbus-s4
*Columbus Blue Jackets 82 49 26 7 0 105 ,640 298 259 22,77 77,38 (9eNHL|Demi-Finale)
*Columbus Blue Jackets 82 54 26 2 0 110 ,671 323 254 22,00 87,01 (5eNHL|Demi-Finale)
Butchy26
Butchy26
Légende du forum

Joueur préféré : Tage Fucking Thompson
Équipe : Columbus Blue Jackets

Back to top Go down

Butch List Empty Re: Butch List

Post by Speedall Thu 30 Dec 2021 - 15:17

Nice liste Buch ! Tu penses que MTL a fait un bon choix en prenant Ghule au lieu de Lapierre ?
Speedall
Speedall
Légende du forum

Joueur préféré : Laurent Dauphin
Équipe : WPG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thα Sн0W ' Thu 30 Dec 2021 - 15:43

Interessant comme toujours!
Vraiment hâte de voir Sanderson ds le show
Merci de continuer à me donner un peu d’espor pr Branstrom Razz falloir que le coach le laisse jouer tho
Thα Sн0W '
Thα Sн0W '
Hall Of Fame

Joueur préféré : Tim Stutzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Monome Thu 30 Dec 2021 - 23:32

Solide mon xav, été très cool de lire ça encore une fois

Tu es autant hype sur Soderstrom encore?

Ducks S4 (actifforum.com)
Monome
Monome
Légende du forum

Joueur préféré : CP31
Équipe : ANA
S1 : 22e NHL
S2 : Finale de l'ouest
S3 : Finale de la coupe
S4 : Finale de l'ouest

Back to top Go down

Post by GallanT#2 Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 10:55

Solide butch !!
GallanT#2
GallanT#2
Capitaine

Joueur préféré : Josh Anderson
Équipe : VGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Butchy26 Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 11:24

Speedall wrote:Nice liste Buch ! Tu penses que MTL a fait un bon choix en prenant Ghule au lieu de Lapierre ?

J'aurais été content avec les deux, en fait j'espérais vrm Lapierre. j'ai worker un an avec et on se parle encore, il va réussir c garanti, mais Guhle je suis hype aussi. mais c le meme range de prospect

*Columbus Blue Jackets 82 49 26 7 0 105 ,640 298 259 22,77 77,38 (9eNHL|Demi-Finale)
*Columbus Blue Jackets 82 54 26 2 0 110 ,671 323 254 22,00 87,01 (5eNHL|Demi-Finale)
Butchy26
Butchy26
Légende du forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Butchy26 Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 11:25

Thα Sн0W ' wrote:Interessant comme toujours!
Merci de continuer à me donner un peu d’espor pr Branstrom Razz falloir que le coach le laisse jouer tho

Branstrom je l'ai eu top 5 2-3 ans en ligne, je crois vraiment en ses habiletés... je comprends pas pk ça marche pas

Butchy26
Butchy26
Légende du forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Thα Sн0W ' Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 11:39

Butchy26 wrote:
Thα Sн0W ' wrote:Interessant comme toujours!

Branstrom je l'ai eu top 5 2-3 ans en ligne, je crois vraiment en ses habiletés... je comprends pas pk ça marche pas

Je sais, t’etait un dmes espoirs sur la trade de Stone haha
Thα Sн0W '
Thα Sн0W '
Hall Of Fame

Joueur préféré : Tim Stutzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedall Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 11:40

Butchy26 wrote:
Speedall wrote:Nice liste Buch ! Tu penses que MTL a fait un bon choix en prenant Ghule au lieu de Lapierre ?

J'aurais été content avec les deux, en fait j'espérais vrm Lapierre. j'ai worker un an avec et on se parle encore, il va réussir c garanti, mais Guhle je suis hype aussi. mais c le meme range de prospect

Good pis Mailloux il est pas dans ta liste ?
Speedall
Speedall
Légende du forum

Joueur préféré : Laurent Dauphin
Équipe : WPG

Back to top Go down

Post by Butchy26 Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 8:54

Manque de visionnement…

Butchy26
Butchy26
Légende du forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Dubas Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 11:09

Speedall wrote:
Butchy26 wrote:

Good pis Mailloux il est pas dans ta liste ?
Tout cas, bon début pour un gars qui a pas joué pendant des mois:

2GP 2G-2A-4P, +7, 13 SON
Kyle Dubas
Kyle Dubas
Vétéran

Joueur préféré : Sasha & Pavel
Équipe : SEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Butchy26 Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 14:44

Oui j'ai vu des clips de ces deux games, mais je vais attendre un peu avant de m'avancer

Butchy26
Butchy26
Légende du forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Dubas Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 15:04

Butchy26 wrote:Oui j'ai vu des clips de ces deux games, mais je vais attendre un peu avant de m'avancer

J'ai aucune opinion sur lui non plus, j'ai juste vu les clips aussi haha j'faisais juste mettre ses stats, j'le connais pas assez pour juger
Kyle Dubas
Kyle Dubas
Vétéran

Joueur préféré : Sasha & Pavel
Équipe : SEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down